When it comes to dating, countryside lovers usually find themselves short of options. However, with some out-of-the-box thinking, country love and country dating can be revived and revitalised. Here are some exciting and fun dating tips for countryside lovers.
Country Dating and Country Love: Ideas
The English countryside offers several exciting options for countryside lovers. Certain popular options for country love include punting on a river, following the local hunt, going on beautiful walks, and relaxing at the country pubs. Other interesting dating ideas for country folk include:
* Take a stroll at a nearby farm and pick your favourite fruits then bring them home to enjoy making fabulous culinary delights. Sharing the whole experience of picking, cooking and of course eating fresh food can be fun and gives purpose to the date.
* Walk hand-in-hand with your date in the beautiful countryside. Why not take your camera or sketch book to capture natures beauty forever. What could be more romantic than that?
* Go horse riding and enjoy the scenic countryside from horseback. Then, take a break for a leisurely picnic or just relax under the cool, shadowy trees.
* Play in the rain, splash in the puddle and enjoy your togetherness.
* Watch the sunset, the sunrise, or the meteor shower; and experience love and beauty at its best!
* Go trekking, hiking or walking through the hills, mountains and the streams.
* Simply relax in the peaceful meadows with your loved one and enjoy the togetherness.
* Finally, after all this fresh air and fun find yourself a cosy country Inn or pub and have a relaxing drink under some traditional low oak beams.
Still looking for that perfect Country partner to enjoy dating with? Click here to sign up for free to the best online country dating site.